- Sensors: The TPS 2500 S operates a wide variety of Hot Disk sensors. With sensor radius from 0.5 mm up to 30 mm the instrument is suitable for all kinds of materials and applications.
- Temperature Control: Automatic Temperature series measurements (Isothermal Steps) are easy to perform using either an optional external Furnace or a temperature-controlled Circulating Bath. These external devices can be directly controlled through the Hot Disk Thermal Analyser software to ensure ease of use.
- Everything to get you started: The basic TPS 2500 S system includes everything to get you started making measurements, including installation and on-site training. The instrumentation includes: Hot Disk TPS 2500 S instrument; Isotropic, One-dimensional and Structural Probe software modules; a Sensor; Stainless Steel Verification Samples and Room-Temperature Sample Holder.
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.005 to 1800 W/m/K
- Thermal Diffusivity: 0.1 to 1200 mm²/s
- Specific Heat Capacity: Up to 5 MJ/m³K.
- Measurement Time: 1 to 1280 seconds.
- Reproducibility: Typically better than 1 %.
- Accuracy: Better than 5 %.
- Temperature Range: -253 °C to 1000 °C.
- With Circulator: -35 °C to 200 °C.
- Smallest Sample Dimensions
- 0.1 mm × 10 mm diameter or square for slab testing.
- 10 mm × 5 mm diameter or square for one-dimensional testing.
- All Mica sensors.
- All Teflon sensors.
Item ID #
Last Updated: 21st August, 2017