- The TMX slant-bed lathes are ideal for medium-sized batches and larger. They have many of the design specifications required for high performance turning.
- Design + Construction: It starts with a certified Meehanite® casting, which provides superb dampening characteristics that inhibit thermal deformation and twisting. This robust machine tool features oversized Z-axis guide rails that are strategically spaced to provide excellent support to the cross slide. A wide saddle increases rigidity even further. Ultimately, all of these design features mean the TMX lathes can withstand heavier loads and more momentum.
- Servo Turret: Fast Duplomatic servo turret with 12-tool stations is designed to provide faster and more accurate tool indexes. You can use any combination of ID and OD tool holders.
- Heat Isolation System: Because heat is the enemy of machine tools, we’ve designed our TMX lathes to promote thermal stability by isolating heat producing components and adding a spindle chiller.
- Machining Capacity: The generous turning diameter and turning length allows a wide range of part sizes and applications.
- X, Z, W Axis Travel: 203.2 x 560 x 640 mm
- Max. Turning Diameter: 355 mm
- Max. Turning Length: 535 mm
- Max. Bar Capacity: 64 mm
- Max. Spindle Motor Torque 4.5k: 241.5 Nm @ 1100 RPM
- Spindle Power: 37.3 hp - 27.8 kw
- Spindle Nose: A2-6
- Chuck Diameter: 203 mm
- Tool Capacity: 12 Station
- Tool Type: Slotted Disc
- Turret Index Time
- Rapid Traverse X,Z,W Axis:24, 30, 30 m/min
- Machine Height: 2232 mm
- Required floor space: 4213 x 3033 mm
- MachineWeight: 5900 kg
Item ID #
Last Updated: 29th July, 2015