- The sodium content in the knee cartilage can be used as a marker for the detection of osteoarthritis at an early stage.
- RAPID Biomedical offers a 23Na knee coil as an important device for this application.
- The coil is also equipped with a proton channel to reveal the morphology of the knee.
- For enhanced sensitivity both channels are equipped with quadrature polarization.
- The split coil housing supports patient positioning and comfort.
- Medical Device, CE-Classification IIa (MDD, Annex IX).
- coil: dual tuned volume resonator for knee applications
- quadrature polarization on both channels
- split housing for easy access
- length: 180 mm
Item ID #
Last Updated: 28th July, 2015